Many HIIT-style workouts do not promote enough intensity for the workout to be termed HIIT, whereas metafit sticks to true HIIT principles. It is a 30-minute, bodyweight-only, non-choreographed, high intensity interval training (HIIT) workout that gets brilliant results, fast!
Here are 12 reasons why you should get metaFIT.
1. Get fitter faster – 2 weeks of high intensity interval training can improve aerobic capacity as much as 6-8 weeks of endurance training.
2. Great for everyone – it combines strength, plyometric and core exercises, so it is perfect for anyone looking for general fitness, weight loss or sports specific programming.
3. Burns fat – Your metabolism will go into overdrive and start burning fat for up to 24 hours after the workout.
4. Saves time – Its only 30minutes, now who can’t give 30minutes 2-3 x a week?
5. Faster results. Here’s the excellent thing about HIIT – you will get the same results in half the time!
6. Builds muscle – Unlike endurance training, which can lead to muscle loss, Metafit will maintain all that hard earned lean muscle.
7. Feel amazing – Its not easy, but when you’ve finished, you’ll feel great. The endorphins will kick in and you’ll be ready to tackle anything the world throws at you. (No, really, I feel like superwoman afterwards).
8. No equipment needed – you don’t need a treadmill, exercise bike or gym. Your body is all you need!
9. Do Metafit, get healthier – HIIT continues to be the BEST way to fight off ageing. Check out the latest article here: What is the best exercise for anti ageing?
10. Did I mention is burns fat? Metafit is a 90-100% intensity workout. The higher the load or intensity, the greater the metabolic impact!
11. It involves the entire body. The workouts use the entire body, involving your upper body, lower body, and core muscles. The more muscles you work, the more calories you burn. And the more calories you burn, the more productive your workouts will be AND the faster you will lose body fat.
12. Demands continuous effort by your body. The higher the intensity, the greater the effect after the workout. Want your body to be burning fat for 24hrs? Get Wednesdays into your routine now.
All great reminders why you should get MetaFIT. So who is committing to getting results and coming out this week?