It’s common for most people to think, ‘what do I give for Easter?’ Well, to me, Easter really is all about giving.
And giving has a different meaning to me, than to most. Most see a chocolate egg at the shops, buy it, wrap it & give it to someone.. For me, it’s gotta be more holistic than that. When I give, it needs to show care, it needs to show love and it needs to show compassion. To me, thoughtfulness is true giving.
Thought gets put into not only them, but to their health, to the environment, to others around us, and also to ourselves.
Here is a list of five thoughtful, conscious and meaningful gifts to give at Easter, which will show your loved ones that they mean a great deal to you!
- Rice Krispies OR Coconut macaroon nests
- Carrot cake balls, or even a mason jar with the ingredients.
- Another option is more Easter themed – Carrot cake balls. You could even put this mix into a mason jar with the recipe attached. The jar is a great idea if you have a family recipe/tradition over Easter time as well.
- Coconut ice OR Ferrero Rocher slice
- Homemade sugar scrub
- This is a great one to make, and to receive! It’s quick & easy, and can use up any unwanted sugar in the house. Or if you are on the receiving end, you’ve got some beautiful relaxing oils and will have beautiful shining skin afterwards. Get the instructions to make your own here.
- Pot plant or herbs
- How cute is this one!!! I absolutely love this idea. I would use small pots and pair it with a herb that they can keep on their windowsill. Basically, if you would love to receive this as a gift, you’re probably on the money that others will love it too!
Happy making, loving and giving my crew.
What do you normally give over Easter? Do you have any special traditions?