Terms and Conditions:
IMPORTANT: It is a condition of your use of our services that you comply with these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all goods or services supplied by Dreamli Pty Ltd (Box it Out). They are to be read in addition to and will prevail over any additional terms and conditions specified for any individual purchase of services supplied by Dreamli Pty Ltd (Box it Out). In so committing to any Box it Out service, I acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
• Box it Out means Dreamli Pty Ltd ABN 384 805 099 72 (trading as Box it Out) and its permitted successors and assigns.
• Agreement means this document, as well as any schedule or annexure to this document.
• Representative means any of Box it Out’s directors, officers, contractors, sub-contractors, servants, agents or other representatives.
2. Membership Policy:
• All members are to wear suitable attire, have hand wraps, water and any other aids required by the member (e.g. towel, asthma puffers, sunscreen etc) at each session.
• All members purchase classes, or commit to a membership package where the member agrees to continue with the agreed package until written cancellation is received, or via termination.
• All members acknowledge that they may attend as many group classes/PT sessions per week as per their membership, but the membership payment/s still apply if they are able to attend or not. Members on a direct debit are able to attend make up sessions if within the same pay cycle. If outside of the pay cycle, any missed sessions are forfeited.
3. Terms of Payment:
• Payment to Box it Out is due in advance of attending any sessions. The money is not refundable and the membership is not transferable to persons, weeks or months.
• Box it Out may refuse delivery of its services to the member until such time that all payments are up to date.
• In the event of a failed payment, Box it Out does not charge a fee, however the member may incur fees from:
A) The payment hoster
B) Any fees issued by the members bank.
These fees are not within Box it Out’s control, and can change at anytime.
• Once the payment/s have been completed, the member is not entitled to a refund for any reason.
• Any unattended or missed sessions are not credited to the member and will be forfeited.
• A member may cancel their membership at any time with two weeks written notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• A membership may be put on hold or suspended for up to 4 weeks per calendar year. All holds/suspensions require two weeks written notice to email@example.com prior to the suspension start date.
6. Box it Out’s Rights:
Box it Out may:
• Cancel or postpone a scheduled class and/or session with limited notice.
• Terminate a membership at any time, with no refund, if a member fails to conduct themselves in an appropriate and/or safe manner.
• Refuse member entry or continuation in a session if Box it Out’s Representatives have deemed (at their sole discretion) the member to be medically or physically unfit to participate.
7. Warning: Participation in Box it Out’s services can be inherently dangerous. Accidents may happen which may result in personal injury. I have read and understood this warning and voluntarily accept and assume the inherent risks in participating in any sessions. This means that I participate in the activity at my sole risk and responsibility. I also agree that in the event that I am injured or my property is damaged, I will bring no claim, legal or otherwise, against Dreamli Pty Ltd, Box it Out and/or Deanna Santillo in respect of that injury or damage.
I release, indemnify and hold harmless Dreamli Pty Ltd, Box it Out and/or Deanna Santillo, its servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of injury, loss damage or death caused by me or my property in any way, whatsoever.
8. Fitness to Participate: I warrant that I am physically and medically sound to proceed with an exercise program. I acknowledge that I have either had a physical examination and been given my physician’s permission to participate, or that I have decided to participate in activity and use of equipment without the approval of my physician and assume all responsibility for my participation and activities, and utilization of equipment in my activities. I will notify Box it Out in writing of any change to my fitness and ability to participate.
9. Photographs and right to use: Video and photographs may be taken during the class/program/services and used by Box it Out without compensation to me. I understand such photos are and will remain the property of Box it Out, and will be used for promotional purposes.
10. Acknowledgement: I agree that I have read, understood, acknowledge and agree to the above declaration and acknowledge that during all such times whilst participating in a service provided by Box it Out, that both my property and my person shall be at my own risk and I will not hold Box it Out or its Trainers liable for any injury or loss of property.
By purchasing/commencing a service with Box it Out, I acknowledge that I have read and understood the above, and know it affects my legal rights.