Important notes for Casual class passes:
Prior to attending, please fill out a Pre Exercise Questionnaire here (once only) then read the notes below about bookings and what to bring. When you’d like to attend, you can book and pay for a single class pass directly with us using this link here.
Please bring a bottle of water and hand wraps (or $15 to purchase these – once only + yours to keep) to your class. If you have boxing gloves, please bring them with you, otherwise we can lend you a pair. We also recommend bringing a sweat towel.
1) Feel free to come and try a class. If you’re feeling a little overwhelmed, you can book a 1:1 PT session with a trainer to go over kickboxing basics, as well as technique pointers and drills. To book a 1:1 technique session with a trainer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org let us know what days/times that you’re available, and we’ll match you with an available trainer.
2) Certain group classes may not be eligible for attending with a casual class pass now, or in future, and spots for casual class passes are subject to availability, and subject to change. Memberships are prioritised over casual class passes.
3) Once you have paid for and signed in for a class, we can not undo or transfer your class to another time or day.
Important notes for Memberships:
Please bring a bottle of water and hand wraps (or $15 to purchase these – once only + yours to keep) to your classes/PT sessions. If you have boxing gloves, bring them with you, otherwise we can lend you a pair. We also recommend bringing a sweat towel.
For classes: Feel free to come and try a class. If you’re feeling a little overwhelmed, we recommend that you book a 1:1 PT session with a trainer to go over kickboxing basics, technique drills and padholding skills. If you haven’t completed a technique session where you have learnt how to hold pads safely, we recommend that you choose to work on a boxing bag, rather than doing padwork with a partner. To book a 1:1 technique session with a trainer, email us at email@example.com let us know what days/times that you’re available, and we’ll match you with an available trainer.
For PT sessions: No need to book a separate technique session, we will build this into your first few sessions with us.
Your membership also gives you complimentary access to:
1) Nutrition coaching. (Normally $12.99/wk) For one week you’ll keep a food diary, and then together we set a goal, complimenting habits and a reward, for the next 30 days. We will check in during that time to see what needs tweaking, or to celebrate. Rinse and repeat. Alternatively, if you know what you want to achieve (e.g. put down 5kgs), we can skip the food diary part.
2) Tanita scale tracking. (Worth $9.99 per scan) Our Tanita scale gives a reading of what your body weight is made up of (kgs of muscle, fat %, bone mass & water %) as well as your metabolic age. It is best to do this before eating & exercising, and we must input your height and age for accurate results.
3) Monthly healthy recipes. (Worth $9.99/mnth) You’ll receive a new batch of plant based deliciousness straight to your inbox at the start of each month. Yum!
4) Discounted supplements. (Loads of savings!) We purchase supplements such as vitamin C and magnesium, and pass on these wholesale rates to you! There are thousands of other products to choose from, too. Here is just a small list: Box it Out Wholesale Products
Please note these member benefits are complimentary for those on memberships and are not included for those attending on casual class passes.
If you would like to make changes to your membership:
-You can put your membership on hold for up to 4 weeks with two weeks written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the suspension start date. Please include the hold start date, and either a time period, or the finish date of the hold.
-You can cancel your membership at any time, with two weeks written notice via email to email@example.com prior to the cancellation date. Any payments that fall within the notice period will still process, and you are welcome to continue attending classes/PT sesssions during that time.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
IMPORTANT: Please read this document carefully. It is a condition of your use of our services that you comply with these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all goods or services supplied by Dreamli Pty Ltd (Box it Out). They are to be read in addition to and will prevail over any additional terms and conditions specified for any individual purchase of services supplied by Dreamli Pty Ltd (Box it Out). In so committing to any Box it Out service, I acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
• Box it Out means Dreamli Pty Ltd ABN 384 805 099 72 (trading as Box it Out) and its permitted successors and assigns.
• Agreement means this document, as well as any schedule or annexure to this document.
• Representative means any of Box it Out’s directors, officers, contractors, sub-contractors, servants, agents or other representatives.
2. Membership Policy:
• All members are to wear suitable attire, have hand wraps, water and any other aids required by the member (e.g. towel, asthma puffers, sunscreen etc) at each session.
• All members purchase classes, or commit to a membership package where the member agrees to continue with the agreed package until written cancellation is received, or via termination.
• All members acknowledge that they may attend as many group classes/PT sessions per week as per their membership, but the membership payment/s still apply if they are able to attend or not. Members on a direct debit are able to attend make up sessions if within the same pay cycle. If outside of the pay cycle, any missed sessions are forfeited.
3. Terms of Payment:
• Payment to Box it Out is due in advance of attending any sessions. The money is not refundable and the membership is not transferable to persons, weeks or months.
• Box it Out may refuse delivery of its services to the member until such time that all payments are up to date.
• In the event of a failed payment, Box it Out does not charge a fee, however the member may incur fees from:
A) The payment hoster
B) Any fees issued by the members bank.
These fees are not within Box it Out’s control, and can change at anytime.
• Once the payment/s have been completed, the member is not entitled to a refund for any reason.
• Any unattended or missed sessions are not credited to the member and will be forfeited.
• A member may cancel their membership at any time with two weeks written notice via email to email@example.com
• A membership may be put on hold or suspended for up to 4 weeks per calendar year. All holds/suspensions require two weeks written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the suspension start date.
6. Box it Out’s Rights:
Box it Out may:
• Cancel or postpone a scheduled class and/or session with limited notice.
• Terminate a membership at any time, with no refund, if a member fails to conduct themselves in an appropriate and/or safe manner.
• Refuse member entry or continuation in a session if Box it Out’s Representatives have deemed (at their sole discretion) the member to be medically or physically unfit to participate.
7. Warning: Participation in Box it Out’s services can be inherently dangerous. Accidents may happen which may result in personal injury. I have read and understood this warning and voluntarily accept and assume the inherent risks in participating in any sessions. This means that I participate in the activity at my sole risk and responsibility. I also agree that in the event that I am injured or my property is damaged, I will bring no claim, legal or otherwise, against Dreamli Pty Ltd, Box it Out and/or Deanna Santillo in respect of that injury or damage.
I release, indemnify and hold harmless Dreamli Pty Ltd, Box it Out and/or Deanna Santillo, its servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of injury, loss damage or death caused by me or my property in any way, whatsoever.
8. Fitness to Participate: I warrant that I am physically and medically sound to proceed with an exercise program. I acknowledge that I have either had a physical examination and been given my physician’s permission to participate, or that I have decided to participate in activity and use of equipment without the approval of my physician and assume all responsibility for my participation and activities, and utilization of equipment in my activities. I will notify Box it Out in writing of any change to my fitness and ability to participate.
9. Photographs and right to use: Video and photographs may be taken during the class/program/services and used by Box it Out without compensation to me. I understand such photos are and will remain the property of Box it Out, and will be used for promotional purposes.
10. Acknowledgement: I agree that I have read, understood, acknowledge and agree to the above declaration and acknowledge that during all such times whilst participating in a service provided by Box it Out, that both my property and my person shall be at my own risk and I will not hold Box it Out or its Trainers liable for any injury or loss of property.
By purchasing/commencing a service with Box it Out, I acknowledge that I have read and understood the above, and know it affects my legal rights.